Scout
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

What were the preorder bonuses for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition (PS4)?

Hi guys,

can someone tell me what were the preorder bonuses for this game?

I only recall the first order lego set.

Thank you!

The Oracle

Re: What were the preorder bonuses for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition (PS4)?

It was a destroyer Lego kit
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: What were the preorder bonuses for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition (PS4)?

Was this a code emailed when the game shipped?

The Oracle
0 Kudos

It a actual Lego poly bag but had to be added to your order. I saw yesterday you could order the game and add it to your order to get
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Ahh bummer. Totally missed this when I preordered. Can a best buy expert confirmed if I am out of luck on this?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @RyanJarman,

I can confirm that the First Order Star Destroyer Lego set was a gift with purchase on online pre-orders/orders of Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens that were made beginning April 26th, 2016 and while quantities last. If you placed your order within that time and didn't receive a the gift with purchase, please contact our customer service team and they'll be able to get you sorted out. Smiley Happy

How do you like the game? I love the Lego games.

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

The Captain
0 Kudos

CS won't do much, at least for me they won't . My only option is to return the game and then reorder both items, which I can't do as the game has been opened already.