The Captain
0 Kudos

World of Warcraft:Legion ship date

Hey guys,

I know this game releases Monday and the servers activate on Tuesday midnight. It is therefore important for me to receive this in the mail by Monday the latest. I have this preordered along with another game (Kingdom Hearts 3). Right now my order page seems to show that both items will ship only when they are both ready which is currently Jan. 2 (which again is false since the KH3 release has not be announced yet). Is this all in error and Warcraft will make it to me by Monday or will I be cancelling this preorder?

Thanks,
Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: World of Warcraft:Legion ship date

No they will ship seperately, also most games ship on release day (there is some exceptions) but the only way to garentee you get the game on release day would have been to pre order in store and pick it up on release day

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

The Captain
0 Kudos

Well then Best Buy I guess you are losing a sale. I remember I got WoD like 2 days before launch. I figured it would be the same this time but guess not.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @sonicp9,

I actually just found out that we'll begin shipping games tomorrow with an expected arrival date of Monday so they are in your hands and ready to play when servers open.

You can also head into your closest Best Buy location beginning Monday to pick up your copy as well. We're of course happy to make an exception to our normal shipping policy to do our best to ensure you have the game in hand ready for launch. 

I hope that helps. Have fun with the game!! Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

The Captain
0 Kudos

Thank you for the info.

I do see the status that the game is "in stock" now but still has not shipped.
The Captain
0 Kudos

Is there any possibility that if I call customer service they will let me pick up in store on Monday and still keep my order price? At this point it definitely won't make it by Monday.
Luminary
0 Kudos

I haven't got a notice yet, and there might be a postal strike.  Not looking good.

Luminary
0 Kudos

So it's Monday and my order hasn't shipped yet.  Also, like the OP, my shipping status says that it's waiting for all items on the order to ship at the same time, but of course the other game is a pre-order that is not releasing until next year.  Not sure what to make of this.

The Captain
0 Kudos

I am cancelling my order today and just going to a different store and buying it. I spoke to a customer service rep over the phone on Friday who said I could buy the game at full price today, use it, then Return the shipped copy using my in store receipt so that I can retain the discount. Sounded sketchy as hell, and ridiculous that a company like this would allow that. Also a lot of effort and wasted gas money. Screw the 12 dollars Im saving. This is the only game that I buy right at release and BB can't get it right. you lost a sale.
Luminary
0 Kudos

Well I ordered a collector's edition so cancelling is probably not an option for me.