Highlighted
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

switch preorder

I live north of Prince Albert,Canada I have been trying to do a preorder for the switch console,every time I ask about it the best buy company in town here really have little information.I have been trying since January but been getting no luck.It is a shame that nintendo doesnt get the companys that are suppose to be releasing their systems dont have much knowledge on what is new and what isnt I have even gone into the store here and asked them questions and the staff seem to know little about this system or even the games.The costumer shouldnt have to inform the staff what is new.

The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: switch preorder

No offence, but I don't see a question. Are you just ranting about the Nintendo and Bestbuy? Just giving you a heads up that some people will come at you with negative comments, so be prepared.

Also I kinda agree with you on your statement; really depends on the employee at Bestbuy. The thing is Nintendo does some weird things when it comes to stock level and lets leave it at that.

If you're looking to pre-order the console, the only thing I could say is keep trying. Some people have gotten lucky as Bestbuy drops a console at random times in a day.
The Captain

Re: switch preorder

Take a look at this thread, as the Bestbuy Rep will be posting any info about in store copies of the console. If they do end up putting consoles available for instore, then I wish you good luck as the battle to get a console will be rough. (If you're wondering, no I didn't end up pre-ordering a console as I plan to wait for a bundle to come out with the console and game, or maybe even a Switch XL LMFAO). 

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-Gaming/Nintendo-Switch-In-Store-Release-Discussion-Thread/td-p/17...