tornadoman
0 Kudos

Borderlands 2 Premiere Club?

[ Edited ]

Hi, I just ordered the Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition (PC) online off this site, and I was wondering if I will have access to the Premiere Club? 

I find it weird that this page doesn't list the premiere club.. yet other editions such as this one lists them as having it

So question is, am I getting access? and if not, why is that? I mean it'd be pretty stupid to not give access to people who ordered the most expensive edition out of all of them...

I know the official forums here list Bestbuy CA as having them, but I want to confirm since the product page has no info on it, while the other ones do

Thanks

tornadoman
0 Kudos

Re: Borderlands 2 Premiere Club?

... and now the listing for the product is gone... What gives? :smileyfrustrated:

(sorry for double post)

thebestbuddy
0 Kudos

It's suppose to be if you pre-order you get into premiere club. Don't think they would exclude best buy from it.

thebestbuddy
0 Kudos

tornadoman
0 Kudos

well I guess... But I wonder now why they removed the product from the search list completely... Sold out of preorders already and I managed to snag one? It did say NEW in red letters on the page when it existed, ahaha

This site is really confusing at times...

inchmale
0 Kudos

yea i just got maail and they told me tought luck now i am not egtting one.

hope you get yours.

when did you order it?