The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: Meta Knight amiibo sold out already?!?!

Did not receive it Smiley Sad

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I got an email from Paypal, and the information is in my list of Orders from Best Buy's website. I assume they'll send a confirmation when it comes closer to shipping.

Though it is odd... my last order through Best Buy online gave me the order confirmation fairly quickly... Hmm... I wouldn't mind an explanation on that. =/

EDIT: Something to take note of. My last order in August resulted in an email from Best Buy, but not Paypal. This time, I have an email from Paypal, but not Best Buy. Both purchases were, obviously, using the Paypal service, and none of my information has changed between purchases. Both times, the order was viewable in my order history, showing a $0.00 charge up until the time the item shipped.

I'm thinking it's all fine. It could be that there's an issue processing server information, or maybe certain parts of Best Buy's online components function differently now, or are under maintenance. Still, any word on what we should look out for, and when we should stop worrying, from a more official source would be awesome to have.

The Captain
0 Kudos

Probably system overload. Happens quite often on peak times such as this.

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Update:

Thank you for shopping at BestBuy.ca! We have received your order and we will process it right away.
Your method of payment will not be charged until the item(s) are shipped.

All is good. I am done here. Have a great day people!

The Captain
0 Kudos

I just received my confirmation directly from Best Buy as I edited my last post. Everything is good in the world. Until the next Canadian exclusive release. XD

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Hey folks I'm wanting to order a Meta Knight for a friend who's a huge fan... Just found this forum and thread and am incredibly confused. Is this going to be available to preorder again at some point or should I be shipping at Bestbuy USA's website?
Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

All stock available for preorders has been grabbed up. There is the possibility that we secure more so keep checking back on the site and I will post here if I have news!

The new wave will be up very soon and there will be more exclusives Smiley Happy

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

The new wave meaning the other 7? Sounds good. Time to spend all my money!
Scout
0 Kudos

when will they be available to preorder and who will you have? thanks
The Captain
0 Kudos

Juby, quick question. By "more exclusives", do you mean more Meta Knight figures, or future, unannounced exclusives? Just looking for clarification, not specifics! =)