dyslexik
Aspiring Member
0 Kudos

My PS3 WWE2K14 is missing its Ultimate Warrior DLC code. Why? I want it. Help me. Store dont pick up

My PS3 WWE2K14 is missing its Ultimate Warrior DLC code. Why? I want it. Help me. This is why I ordered from Best Buy too. Store dont pick up when you call them. They ignore the phone at the Surrey location. Can you please help me?

Sylvain
0 Kudos

Re: My PS3 WWE2K14 is missing its Ultimate Warrior DLC code. Why? I want it. Help me. Store dont pic

Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded your concern to Best Buy customer service.

dyslexik
Aspiring Member
0 Kudos

Re: My PS3 WWE2K14 is missing its Ultimate Warrior DLC code. Why? I want it. Help me. Store dont pic

Thanks for the response. Hopefully this can be worked out as I would not of purchased this game from my local Best Buy if I knew the Ultimate Warrior DLC was not included. Especially after one of your sales associattes said it was included.

I would have just ordered the game from **competitor** where they include the DLC and it was $7 cheaper with shipping included. 

jonathanrocket
0 Kudos

I was very disapointed today i was thinking under the games promtion if i pre order it i would get the warrior code but i didn't.. The cashier from the store told me to call  the best buy number. So i did then the girl on the phone told me to write an email. I just don't like being told one thing then later an other.. I wouldn't of not purchased the game if keep getting told something different every time

Andre7
0 Kudos

Hi jonathanrocket,

Sorry you haven't got your code yet. Please could check your email box, I have sent you a pm regarding your issue. Thanks

Plug-in | Join the conversation
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!

See a great post? Click on the WHITE STAR to show your appreciation!
Follow us on Twitter @BBYCanada
C0UNTERFEITG0D
0 Kudos

Same happened to me!!!

JonnyNoc
0 Kudos

Same happened to me, preordered at Bestbuy here in Vancouver and no one in the store knew anything about a bonus code, nothing in the case, nothing on my receipt. Hope someone can help out with this!

BC
BC
0 Kudos

Same thing happened to me as I pre-ordered at Bestbuy store in Coquitlam. Store staffs said they didn't see anything about pre-order bonus code to be attached to this game. And I opened the game and got nothing inside the case nor on my receipt.

Please tell me how I could get the pre-order bonus code BACK!

Thanks!

Jmcman
0 Kudos

Same here. Pre-ordered no code. Local best buy doesn't have any answer or help
LaGiaconda
0 Kudos

Have any of you contacted customer service directly at 1-866-BEST-BUY or by email at customerservice@bestbuycanada.ca?