gulraizmalik
0 Kudos

NBA 2K13 Pre-Order DLC Code Problem

I preordered NBA 2K13 for Xbox 360 a couple weeks ago now and I was suppose to recieve my DLC code through e-mail which I didn't so I messaged "BBYC_GamersClub" on the forums with my order # and I was provided with the DLC code I should have recieved. I tried entering the code multiple times with and without the dashes under Features > Codes but it kept saying "Invalid Code". BBYC_GamersClub then provided me with another code I could use but it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be the problem? Is it possible I need Xbox Live Gold Membership to download it? Because I haven't gotten around to renewing that so right now I just have Silver Membership. Please help, I really want my All-Star Bonus!

Thanks.

ckwon_123
0 Kudos

Re: NBA 2K13 Pre-Order DLC Code Problem

I need some help with that too

gulraizmalik
0 Kudos

Still waiting..

gulraizmalik
0 Kudos

???

BBYC_GamersClub
Blogger
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

if you're having issues with your codes, please make sure you are doing the following when redeeming your code. The code should be redeemed in the Xbox Market Place or PSN Store for PS3.

And follow the instructions below: (I have included the Xbox instructions).

To unlock your code:

You must be signed into your Xbox Live® account to access the Downloads menu and redeem your code.

Xbox Live content, please follow these instructions:

1.       Sign into Xbox LIVE

2.       Press the Xbox Guide button located in the center of the controller.

3.       Navigate to the Marketplace tab.  Select Redeem Code.

4.       Enter your 25-digit pre-paid code and enjoy!

Requires full version of the game to play.  One-time download use only.  Other terms and conditions may apply.  Limited time offer.  Please note that the code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.

I hope this helps!

paliontology
Blogger
0 Kudos

I haven't heard anything around needed XBL Gold to download the DLC.  You can still access some of the other major components (like accessing 2K's servers to update MyPlayer with VC collected) on a Silver membership.

Trouble is, I think 2K made the demo Gold-only, so they might be moving in that direction.  If you guys still have problems in a couple days and you're all on Silver memberships, I have the email address of a contact at 2K that I can get in touch with to confirm whether that's the issue.

Matt P.
Best Buy Plug-In Editor: Gaming and Gadgets | Twitter: @paliontology
Author of "The Adventures of Dad" blog on Best Buy Canada VIVA