Emerging Member
0 Kudos

PDP Xbox One Kinect Mount

You used to list the PDP branded Xbox One Kinect mount on your site, but now it's disappeared.

I know it was limited in stock, and for whatever reason, there was no option to reserve, but now it's completely gone.

Any reason this product was pulled from your site?

Best Buy

Re: PDP Xbox One Kinect Mount

Hey @Eluder ,

Generally products that are listed as "Limited Quantity" disappear because we are no longer carrying them.  It may mean that they were backordered enough that they got pulled from the site, but usually it is because we are not going to stock them any more.  

David G.
Multi-Channel Sales Assistant
Best Buy Kanata
(613)287-3912
Emerging Member
0 Kudos

That seems odd considering this product just launched.

Any way to find out why it was pulled?  Is there something wrong with the product, etc?

I've got one shipping from you guys, so I want to know if there's an issue with the product that would mean I need to return it when I get it.

Thanks.

Best Buy
0 Kudos

From looking at reviews and forums, I don't see any quality issues with it.  I suspect they are on back order and so it got pulled down from the site.  I don't have any official word, but when I went to the PDP site they were sold out as well.  I suspect they will show up on the BestBuy.ca again once we get them back in stock.  Sorry I can't give a more definitive answer.

David G.
Multi-Channel Sales Assistant
Best Buy Kanata
(613)287-3912
Emerging Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I've also read nothing, but good reviews of the product, so hopefully you're right that it's just a stock related problem and nothing more.