skorpien
0 Kudos

PlayStation 24" 3D LED Display

[ Edited ]

I hope this is the proper place for me to ask this question. Is Best Buy going to restock the PlayStation 24" 3D LED Display? I missed the Boxing Day deal of $99.99 unfortunately and was hoping to get one at the regular price now seeing as it's still cheaper than the $179.99 it was being sold at before.

For referrence, this is the display I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance!

SonicBoom
Plug-in Legend
0 Kudos

Re: PlayStation 24" 3D LED Display

I picked up one of these (actually two) during the Holiday sale and it is a wonderful set!  The screen is beautiful and bigger than I had expected.

My wife was just looking for a monitor, period, but this fit the bill and was even a better deal than a regular monitor, not to mention it has 3D capability, glassses, and a 3D game as well.

Very happy with this purchase.  They were plentiful during Boxing Day, but they appear to be sold out everywhere now.

skorpien
0 Kudos

Yes, I'm painfully aware that it's sold out. That's why I'm wondering if Best Buy will be restocking this or if it's considered a discontinued product. Would love to pick this up even at the current price, but there's no online inventory nor is there any stock near where I live.

peagleson
0 Kudos

Are you going to get anymore?

SonicBoom
Plug-in Legend
0 Kudos

I already got mine. :smileywink:

But if you are asking Best Buy, you should just keep checking the stock online and calling your store.

levi_walsh
Emerging Member
0 Kudos

this sony display is only brought out for the holliday season then sony calls it back but dont waste any money on it. it is the least reliable display on the market and lasts most people only a few months if that

misguidedjoker
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

This was a regular stocked product that was meant to pair with a PS3 system. It is not a holiday special as you seem to think. They were cleared out at a low price because they are now discontinued as sony has exited the tv market. As for your claim about the products durabilty cite sources.

DaniC
Best Buy
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Depending on your location. A few stores, mine included, do have some open box units left. If you're okay with the unit having already been opened that is one option.

:smileyhappy:

levi_walsh
Emerging Member
0 Kudos

sony has not exited the tv market what are you talking about and yes for the last 2 years they have come out during the holliday season and if you look up the tv the most common problem is that the tv will be working fine one day then just wont turn on the next because it stops finding a signal i do sell tvs at bestbuy and i see many of these tvs being returned for the same reason i had one myself and had to return it last year after it lasted all of 1 month so how bout you learn somthing first.