CraigNoyes
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Ps4 Preorder-canada

The US has the preorder up... When are we going to see the ps4 available for preorder in canada? Today I hope. 

Dyno
0 Kudos

Re: Ps4 Preorder-canada

i hope today too, i got it pre ordered at a competitor just incase i miss it at BB but im hoping not.

agnanam
Emerging Member
0 Kudos

**competitor** has the PS4 preorder up and the e3 game special deal as well, I came here to order it and get some RWZ points out of it but its not up.. What's the deal??

Dyno
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
BleedBlueBlood
Aspiring Member
0 Kudos

The previous person beat me to it.  It is up for preorder now.  You should also see it on the main page as well.

I'm just waiting for the Gamers Club email to preorder mine (like it did with the Xbox One).  Sure hope that email arrives today!

BleedBlueBlood
Aspiring Member
0 Kudos

And my Gamers Club email just arrived :smileyhappy:  Ordering this now.

BrandonFink
Aspiring Member
0 Kudos

I got the Xbox One gamers club email, but still haven't gotten the PS4 one?  Is there a difference between the normal and gamer club pre order?

agnanam
Emerging Member
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Apologies to BestBuy, I just got my Gamer's Club email as well and I've just completed my Pre-Order, THANKS!!!

Trixxin
0 Kudos

I haven't recieved any emails from best buy. How do I get on this emailing list? I'm both of part of the rewards program and gamers club.