Pioneer
0 Kudos

Gear S3 Frontier Disappeared

Hi folks - the Frontier was the first one to sell out online but now it is not even listed on the Best Buy website (except in a photo next to the classic).  Can any BestBuy employee give a heads up as to whether this model of the Gear 3 is going to be available again?  Thanks!

SW

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Gear S3 Frontier Disappeared

I'm also wondering about this.. I called a few stores and one of the stores told me that the product is not even in their system anymore, and that the only way to place an order for it is if the product is in their system.

Basically, he said wait until you can see it on the website, otherwise that means they don't have it and have no information about when or IF they are getting it.

Seeing as Best Buy is basically the only Canadian retailer for the Gear S3 Frontier, this is very disheartening.

Scout
0 Kudos

We're small fish to Samsung. They don't care about the canadian market. #sadbuttrue

Pioneer
0 Kudos

I hope you're wrong and it's just some sort of error, because I've been waiting for the Frontier for a while ;(

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Me as well.  They have both on display in the stores but no stock.

ProjectJ wrote:

I hope you're wrong and it's just some sort of error, because I've been waiting for the Frontier for a while ;(

Scout
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I've been to a couple of stores and called a few.  The frontier was posted online at some point then disappeared.  None of the Best Buy guys know anything as to why it disappeared.  It doesn't even show up on their site to say it's 'out of stock'.  If anyone hears anything, pls keep us posted. I don't know where else to go get it...

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Welp.. The Gear S3 Classic has now officially disappeared off of the website as well. Uh oh.........

Pioneer
0 Kudos

I wonder if they are trying to clear all their S2 stock.  Really strange that both S3's are no longer even listed when display units are on the shelf at the stores.  As has been mentioned, however, there's no other place to shop for them in Canada so....

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Both watches are back on the website now!! Although both out of stock, this seems like good news anyways.

Highlighted
Pioneer
0 Kudos

I recommend calling stores to find out if they have it in stock.. my local store had 10 in stock, even though the website says it has none in stock. Was able to pick mine up! Hope you get some luck as well.