The Captain
0 Kudos

Oculus touch

What happened to the oculus touch on the best buy.ca website? It was taken down a couple weeks ago and not put back up. I would like yo order it
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Oculus touch

Hey, @Bunts19.

Unfortuately we have sold out. I'll see if I can find out if and when Best Buy will get more. I'll post on this thread once I get some news. Smiley Happy

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi, @Bunts19.

I just spoke with the team in charge of the Oculus products. I've been told that within the next couple weeks, we will be getting a limited quantity of the Oculus Touch. There's no specified release date, but it will be up on the site once the product goes live again. My suggestion would be to check the website over the next couple of weeks and keep an eye out for the Oculus Touch.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for the info. I have been checking daily. I bought a nice setup and was a little dissapointed when the touch controllers were sold out. I knew it would only be a matter of time. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can get some controllers here soon. Take care
The Captain
0 Kudos

Is there any way to preorder to gauarantee I can get some controllers?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @Bunts19.

There won't be any pre-orders available for this.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

Ok thank you. Guess i will keep waiting
The Captain
0 Kudos

Oculus touch

I see the Oculus Touch has been back on the website now for 5 days, but it still says not available online to purchase. Any idea on when they will be made available?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Are you referring to this product here?

If so, that product  (Web Code: 10509398) is currently only available in-store. 

I have reached out to the eCommerce team to inquire as to if it will be available for online ordering. For now it's no, but if anything changes, I will post an update on this thread.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

That is the product. It was taken down from the website 3 weeks ago, and then put back up 1 week ago but it said sold out, and not available online. There was 2 crosses through both availability descriptions. Why would they post it back up to not have it available to buy? I have been literally checking my phone every hour for the last 6 days now... Thanks for your attention to this matter