Highlighted
Pioneer
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Card

Do best buy credit cards have a limit? If so then how much would it be?
Legendary Oracle
Legendary Oracle

Re: Card

[ Edited ]

What's your annual salary?  How much of a limit would you like to see?

I'm going to guess like other credit cards... there is a limit.

• But that limit can quickly go up once you can prove you can handle credit.  By spending close to your monthly limit and paying off the balance in full before the due date.
  • Having a strong salary helps.
  • avoid having too many credit cards, that can lower your credit score and lower your limit.
  • when I found my limit too low when I got my first cards..... I preloaded my card with money before making the big purchase.  This flag my card as needing a higher limit.

I have a diffferent problem.  I regularly calling credit card companies to lower my credit limit for security.  They keep bumping it up, and I keep asking them to lower it.

Legendary Epic Genius

Re: Card

[ Edited ]

xl wrote:

What's your annual salary?  How much of a limit would you like to see?

I'm going to guess like other credit cards... there is a limit.

• But that limit can quickly go up once you can prove you can handle credit.  By spending close to your monthly limit and paying off the balance in full before the due date.
  • Having a strong salary helps.
  • avoid having too many credit cards, that can lower your credit score and lower your limit.
  • when I found my limit too low when I got my first cards..... I preloaded my card with money before making the big purchase.  This flag my card as needing a higher limit.

I have a diffferent problem.  I regularly calling credit card companies to lower my credit limit for security.  They keep bumping it up, and I keep asking them to lower it.

@Wakaranaii, something to note - don't actually answer these questions for us here on the forums.  These are the types of questions to ask yourself when getting into dealing with a credit card company and the types of factors the companies use when determining whether they want to issue you a credit card.  Don't post your salary or the limit you're interested in on here - it's none of our business Smiley Wink

JB

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg