Truth Seeker
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 presale

Will the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 presale include the free keyboard bookcover as per Canadian mobile news site mobilesyrup.com?  the Best Buy website does not indicate anything about this promotion.

Quote:  All Canadian pre-orders will also receive a complimentary Samsung book cover, which is valued at $89.99.

Source:  http://mobilesyrup.com/2017/02/26/samsungs-galaxy-tab-s3-is-coming-to-canada-for-799/

Thanks,

George

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 presale

Hey @gcbeaudry.

I've been told that, currently, there are no plans for Best Buy Canada to assort the case and keyboard.

As for the promotion, unfortunately, Best Buy Canada is not part of that promotion.

Thanks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

sto
Scout
0 Kudos

According to the bestbuy.ca website if you buy Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 at least you get a free charging cable or a charging wall unit (it's a shame really if you ask me).

Anyways, I just received my pre-order and there is no cable, not even some kind of a coupon that I can use to get one.

How can a get my precious charging cable?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @sto.

I'll need to have someone from customer service reach out to you to speak to what you described. They can provide further assistance. Could you please private message me your order number and your contact info. 

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I'm pissed off too! I thought I was getting the free Bookcover. I should've waited.

Please let me know how to get a free charger at least.

Thanks

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @AlfredF.Tow.

If you haven't already contacted customer service yourself, I'll need you to send me your order number and contact info. I'll escalate that to customer service. Customer service does not monitor or particpate on this forum. This is a peer-to-peer forum, so these types of issues can't be resolved on the forum. The customer service department would be the ones to provide assistance for the issue you've described.

If you need me to forward your info along, just shoot me a private message with that info. Thanks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Oh forget it. I just checked the Bestbuy.ca web page and we don't get anythnig free. Learned my lesson.

"Buy 1, get 1 FREE on select wall chargers, lightning cables & USB car chargers."

Pioneer
0 Kudos

anyone  with the tracking number for tomorrow?.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

**bleep**.

it's purolator and not canada post.

**bleep**