Scout
0 Kudos

Will the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 be in stock again soon while it is still on sale?

Hello,

It looks like the Black 9.7" Galaxy Tab S2 is out of stock online and in all of the local stores around me in BC. Can you advise if it will be back in stock any time soon while it is still on sale? Or, can you tell me if it would be possible to get a raincheck in store?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Will the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 be in stock again soon while it is still on sale?

Hey @k3lvin,

Welcome to Plug-in! Thank you for asking about the availability of the Samsung Galaxy 9.7" Galaxy Tab S2.

Yes we are expecting to have this back in stock approx. end of this week which will still give you time to enjoy the promotion on now. Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Truth Seeker

Re: Will the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 be in stock again soon while it is still on sale?

[ Edited ]

Why am I so sweet on the Galaxy Tab S2? For most of the same reasons I enjoy an iPad Air: it's slim, light, fast and fantastic for consuming media. It includes a fingerprint scanner, 32GB of storage

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 is currently out of stock everywhere. Will this model be discontinued? Are you expecting a new generation of tablets from Samsung?

Legendary Luminary

Something is being announced on Feb 26, and most likely the new Tab...

C3iei2kWIAEcLJu