Pioneer
0 Kudos

Air conditionerS?

When will you restock the stores in Calgary with portable air conditioners?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Air conditionerS?

Hello.

The individuals involved with managing the inventory at stores do not monitor or participate on the forum, and at this point in time, there is no way for the community team on the forum to know the specific time frame as to when more inventory will be made available at certain stores. As of now, it is TBD. If there are specific stores you would like to shop at, I would suggest that you give those stores a call some time in the near future to see if they have what you're looking for. 

If there is a specific product you are interested in, it might be available online, so I would also suggest browsing bestbuy.ca.

Thanks!

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards. Learn more >

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Thank you. I did not realize the two weren't connected. Ordering online takes too long for delivery (I had an issue with a freezer) and there is not an option to order online and have it delivered to the store. The stores aren't much help because they have no idea when product will arrive. Frustrating.
Highlighted
Legendary Oracle
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

check the website a few times a day to see what stores shows inventory.

Doing a quick check.... I see this one shows inventory at Sunridge

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/haier-haier-portable-air-conditioner-13-500-btu-black-silver-hpn...

Best thing in the future is to purchase an air conditioner before the hot temperatures come.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Lol! Normally I wouldn't need an air conditioner, but I just had surgery and the heat is taking its toll on me.

I bought one off **competitor** an hour ago...it will be here tomorrow. ..customer service helped me out on that one!
Community Manager
0 Kudos

That's great. Glad to hear you picked up something you wanted. Hope it helps you stay cool in the heat.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards. Learn more >

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation