Pioneer
0 Kudos

Black Friday orders: I received a flyer in the email on a specials for Black Friday +

Item I want is there.  I checked BestBuy stores in the neighbourhood, but they don't have it in the stock at this time and I assume they will not have it on Black Friday either.  I see on the Internet that it is in stock for home delivery.  Can I order it that way for the same price and when is the earliest time I can do so? Thank you.

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: Black Friday orders: I received a flyer in the email on a specials for Black Friday +

What item are you looking at? you can order it online for the advertised price on whatever day the email says the sales starts

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Black Friday orders: I received a flyer in the email on a specials for Black Friday +

Breville One-Touch Tea Maker - 1.5 l  $199 After savings

Valid Nov. 25 - Dec. 01

Legendary Hero of the Universe

[ Edited ]

You can purchase it Nov 25th then.

I see it is online only too meaning you can only purchase it online and it will not be in any stores

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Highlighted
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Thank you.