Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Need a copy of a receipt form future shop who can help me

I bought a dishwasher from future shop abbotsford on sept 11, 2014.  Unfortunately I have misplaced the receipt and I need it for a warranty issue I am having with samsung.  Can anyone help me please

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Need a copy of a receipt form future shop who can help me

Hello, @AmberHeard.

Have you called Best Buy's customer service department? Just a heads up, that department might still be backed up with inquiries from the holiday break, so they may be a bit delayed in getting back to you.

It would be one of the teams in the Best Buy Customer Service department that could perhaps provide further assistance regarding this type of inquiry, as they are the ones with access to this type of information.  

You can give them a call at 1-866-237-8289. There is also the option to reach them using the online form on the bestbuy.ca website.

Regards,

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation