Scout
0 Kudos

Price dropped on our fridge and store won't adjust

We bought a fridge and dishwasher for $3600 this past weekend. There was a deal going on that if you spend more than $3000, you get $500 off. We noticed that the fridge dropped from $2300 to $2000 this week, so we went to get a price adjustment. The deal to get the $500 off was still on. The store refused. They say that the dishwasher went up in price, so we don't qualify. This does not seem fair. The price dropped on the fridge. We have already bought the dishwasher at the lower price. The overall value of the two is still over the $3000 required for the deal. Why can't we get a price adjustment?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Price dropped on our fridge and store won't adjust

Hello.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry, but unfortunately, I am not familiar with the details of the deal you are referring to. The forum is peer-to-peer discussion, so you're unable to communicate directly with Best Buy Canada customer service on here, but I have taken the liberty of forwarding your issue and the your email (that is attached to your forum profile) along to one of the teams in customer service. For customer service matters like the one you've described, they all get handled by the customer service department. Someone from that department will reach out over email. They will be able to provide all further assistance.

Thanks!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the help!

Our sales rep called us today and reviewed the current deal and rebated us. He was awesome throughout the sales process. Super knowledgeable and very attentive. We only went in to look, but ended up walking out with a new fridge, dishwasher and washer/dryer. If you visit the west Edmonton store, ask for Sanjeev.

Sorry if I wasn't using the forums appropriately. I don't normally post to forums.

Have a great weekend!
Nelson
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback @Nbiz71.

Enjoy and have a good weekend.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation