Highlighted
Community Manager

WIN A Dyson V8 Animal Vacuum!

[ Edited ]

dyson_v8_animal.jpg

We're giving you the opportunity to WIN a Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Vacuum (approx. value $599.99).

Not only does the Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Vacuum bring back a lot of the same great features from the V6, it also sports some key enhancements including a more powerful motor, stronger suction power, longer battery life, and an even more effective direct-drive cleaner head.

Want to win?

How to enter

You can enter in one of three ways.  Find the facebook contest post and leave a comment stating which feature is your favourite. Instead, leave that comment on the blog contest page.  Lastly, you can sent us a letter by standard post with a 250 essay about your favourite feature (mail details are shown below in the rules and regulations). 

What you can win

One comment will be randomly selected from all eligible entries on facebook and one comment will be selected from all entries on the blog and received by mail.  That means in total there will be 2 winners, each receiving the new Dyson V8 Animal!

This contest will run from June 17th until June 22nd.  

You may enter once per entry method.  Tell your friends and share on Twitter, Facebook and everywhere else to increase the chances that someone you know will win it.  Remember this great prize is cord free which means it is easy to share with others!

Good luck!

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Truth Seeker

Re: WIN A Dyson V8 Animal Vacuum!

I like the sound of the Hygienic dirt ejector
Truth Seeker

Love that it's cordless!
Truth Seeker

love the longer lasting power this DYSON is a winner
Truth Seeker

High suction is important to me - I'm a mom to 4 pets who shed like crazy, causing me to vacuum twice a day sometimes. A great vac like the Dyson V8 Animal would be heaven sent!

Truth Seeker

Facebook post states we can ALSO enter here for a second entry. I like that it is cordless. That lets me go where I want when I want without moving the plugin location.
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

The powerful motor is wonderful, but the best thing you have done is made a vacuum that those of us who are older or handicapped in some way, can actually use without hurting ourselves or getting exhausted dragging a big vacuum around.

in the last several years I have purchased several vacuums that I "thought" I would be able to use, but sadly, they all had the same degree of difficulty because of my handicap.  I have had this vacuum on my wish list for a year and would love to have one.

Maggie Clark

silver.starr442@ gmail.com

204-795-2965

Scout
0 Kudos

Cordless for home and car.

Legendary Hero of the Universe

to everyone posting here your posts dont count as an entry. You must post at one of the below place

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Visit-the-Plug-in-Blog/Win-the-new-Dyson-V8-vacuum-from-Best-Buy/ba-p/1...

https://www.facebook.com/BestBuyCanada/

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Cordless for all the flights of stairs in a townhome!