Scout
0 Kudos

When will Bestbuy contact me to schedule delivery date?

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I am in Montreal, and I ordered several large articles (a refrigerator,a range and a washing machine) on bestbuy.ca on July 7th. Since then I haven't been contacted by Bestbuy while my order is always on status "Your order has been received. We'll contact you to set up a delivery date.  "

Is that normal, or somehow late? Is there some difficulty in shipping one or some of my articles?

Thank you

The order number is ******

Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: When will Bestbuy contact me to schedule delivery date?

since this is a peer to peer forum you are probably best to contact customer service at 1-866-237-8289 for more details.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello.

The customer service department would be the ones who can access your order info and provide all further assistance. 

1-866-237-8289

This is a peer-to-peer forum, and the customer service department does not monitor or participate on here. 

For privacy reasons, I have blanked out the order number you previously posted. 

Thanks!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

Nothing special, but I just want to know if there is difficulty in delivering some large appliances. It doesn't bother me if I need to wait for shipping, but I'm not sure normally how long it should take. Has Bestbuy received my order, or it does take time to schedule a delivery?

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

You will want to contact customer services as mentioned above

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

I'm not sure on the time frame for delivery of appliances. In general, shipping of large products could take longer due to the logisitcs of everything. It will differ per product. If you call customer service, they will be able to check on the status of your specific order. 

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation