Luminary
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Beatsx

Hello,

When will the Beatsx be available for sale? Apple has been selling them for over 2 weeks now. 

=================
If you like the comment please KUDO!
Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: Beatsx

Luminary
0 Kudos

Thank you. Would Best Buy be getting the blue collor? 

=================
Community Manager
0 Kudos

I'll forward along your question about the blue colour. I'll have to wait to get an answer, but I'll let you know.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards. Learn more >

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence Thank you. I would appreciate that. Been waiting for it for quite sometime. 

=================
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @muzzybananas.

Best Buy Canada is getting more colours some time next month, but it hasn't been confirmed yet exactly what colours the vendor will provide. For now, the blue is TBD.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards. Learn more >

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation