Scout
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

What is up with Apple AirPods?

What would be the best guess for when apple AirPods are coming back in stock? Or at least back on the site.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: What is up with Apple AirPods?

Hi!

Are you referring to the product in the link below?

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/apple-apple-airpods-in-ear-bluetooth-headphones-with-mic-mmef2c-...

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

Yes, that is them, they have not been on the site for some time now. What is the best guess for when they will be back in stock?
Community Manager

They are currently on the site now.

As of this point in time, it says there are 22 remaining (online ordering only).

As for when new stock will come in, there is no date confirmed yet.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Only a few hours later and they are all sold out, that was fast.
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Apple airpods

Not available in canada ? Im from montreal quebec and i am trying to order online or purchase at local store and cannot.
Highlighted
Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Apple airpods

inventory is extreamly random and the website will update when it has stock cause i was able to keep refreshing the page and got lucky a day or two ago. Also if apple has a shipment date of 6 weeks on their webstie you know the manufacture has a supply issue.