Pioneer
0 Kudos

Will BestBuy restock the Arctis 7?

Long story short, I've been waiting for the SteelSeries Arctis 7 headset for a few months and was really excited to find out that it had finally been listed on the website, only to find out a few short hours later that it is no longer available for purchase. Is there a chance that the product will be sold again through BestBuy in Canada or should I give up and order it from the manufacturer? 

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Will BestBuy restock the Arctis 7?

Hey, @RonyKordahi.

I'll post an update on this thread. once I hear some confirmation. 

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey, @RonyKordahi.

I curently can't find any search results by the name of "SteelSeries Arctis 7" on our Best Buy Canada website. Were you trying to preorder through bestbuycanada.ca? I'm sorry, I haven't heard of this headset before.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

I was mostly hoping to know when it would be available in stores. My current headset is starting to die out and I was hoping to replace it with the new one by paying the difference using the replacement guarantee I bought. 

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey, @RonyKordahi.

Did you see this headset in a Best Buy Canada store recently? If so, how long ago?

Since it's not on our website now, that most likely means we will not restock it in-store or online in the near future. That could change later on, but there's no gaurantee as to when and if that will happen. So the answer would be a "no" for the foreseeable future.

Currently, these are the only 2 Steelseries headsets we carry: http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/SearchResults.aspx?type=product&filter=brandName%253aSTEELSERIES&query=...

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

I only saw it online, it was tagged as not available in stores. It was taken down from the website a few hours later on the same day.