Truth Seeker

Zune HD in Canada?

Hey,

I am in the market for a new mp3 player and am looking at the new Zune HDs since my last mp3 was a Zune that I was able to get while they were available in Canada. I have really liked the Zune and am wondering if they are going to have the Zune Hds for sale in Canada as I would prefer to get it here in Canada through Best Buy because I love your PSP programs and have found them to be fantastic. I cannot locate the Zune on the Canadian website and another forum said for people to look for them in the end of 2010, so can you tell me if they will be available in Canada?

Amanda O  Smiley Happy

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Re: Zune HD in Canada?

I would like to know the same thing

Legendary Oracle
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

I'm wondering if they are still manufacturing the product...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zune

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Hey, I live in Ontario and I bought a Zune HD in Canada about a year ago. Im not sure if they still carry it but I bought my Zune at **competitor** with tax and a 1 year replacement fee it came to roughly $246 (16gb,black). However, I have recently changed from a Zune to Ipod white 4g.  

Hope This helps Smiley Very Happy

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

no you can't and could never buy the Zune HD in canada, legit that is, they were only ever released in the states, i "think" it was because the zune marketplace "at the time" was only open to america, so canadians had to find other ways to get music. kinda like buying an ipod but couldn't use itunes, you can buy them online like e.b.a.y or something, but they recently discounted the zune players all together, if you buy one now it'll only be a refirb,