Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

DJI MAVIC PRO

Is there anyway to know when the DJI Mavic Pro will be available in store, downtown Montreal?

Thank you

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: DJI MAVIC PRO

hi there @MarcAndréA.Bédard

I just checked in with the team and it looks like the DJI MAVIC PRO is getting delayed. But when it does become available it will be online and in-store.

thanks!

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
Pioneer
0 Kudos

DJI Mavic Pro store stock

The release date just a few days ago was December 31st, now it's January 15th. Is this another delay?
The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: DJI Mavic Pro store stock

On the DJI Site it says that orders placed today will ship by Jan 18th. Not sure why Best Buy Canada is the last to get these things as they have them on the shelves int he states at BestBuy and Apple stors have been filling their orders in Canada for almost a month and a half.

The Captain
0 Kudos

Best buy Canada seems to be the last inthe world to start filling orders. I should have ordered directly from DJI as it stateson their site if you order today it will ship by Jan 18th 

Scout
0 Kudos

When is Best Buy getting DJI mavic pro??

I've been waiting on DJI mavic pro drone to be available for once, can't find a single one in Ottawa, Toronto, and Montreal. Does anyone know when DJI gonna send shipment to Best Buy? I really want to get one before march break!!! The only thing I liked about Best Buy is that they offer financial payments which is money saver. Does anyone know where else they sell them on financial methods? Without interest rate fees. I'm really upset they have none at the moment
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Just wondering if Bestbuy Canada has ny REAL (verifiable and substantive) information on the delivery on the Mavic Pro's to their online store and or bricks and motar stores.     

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello.

There are still delays, and I have not received any confirmed time frames to announce at this point.

Currently, the DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter Drone with 4K UHD Camera & Controller Fly More Bundle is still in stock.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Any update on stock for mavik?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello.

There are still delays, and I have not received any news.

Keep checking bestbuy.ca. When the product becomes available online, it will most likely go live on the site without prior announcement, but, if I'm provided with any updates, I will post on this thread.

Thanks.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator