Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Ordering Camera

I'm thinking of ordering a DSLR via online....stores don't have stock Smiley Sad  I never order online and more so for big ticket items.

I'm a bit worried that what I will get is a "returned" and not a brand new item.....I know there are open box marked items, but there still a chance that the item could still have been a returned.  Nobody wants a used item!

Does anyone have any experience with ordering via online and product issues related to the above?

Thanks

Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: Ordering Camera

Online items are always brand new in the box just as they would be if you purchased in store, unless stated that they are open box

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Legendary Epic Genius

Hi there,

if you are concerned with the item being opened you can place the order in-store as a web delivery and either have it shipped to the store, or your home - only exception is if its a Best Buy Marketplace item.

Also, as Drax mentioned, all items purchased online are new, I do not believe we sell any open box items on our website unless otherwise stated as they ship directly from our distribution centre or sometimes the vendor directly.

Cheers
Highlighted
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Kenny008 wrote:

I'm thinking of ordering a DSLR via online....stores don't have stock Smiley Sad  I never order online and more so for big ticket items.

I'm a bit worried that what I will get is a "returned" and not a brand new item.....I know there are open box marked items, but there still a chance that the item could still have been a returned.  Nobody wants a used item!

Does anyone have any experience with ordering via online and product issues related to the above?

Thanks

Welcome to the Best Buy Plug in @Kenny008 Smiley Happy

Unless specifically stated on the Best Buy web site, or a dedicated "open box" sticker in the store, all items are indeed brand new.

Bummer that your item is not presently in stockSmiley Frustrated

Best Buy Canada does have a dedicated open box section for Geek Squad Certified DSLR's available at reduced prices, while carrying the original manufacturer warranty, and an option of adding International Geek Squad Protection Plan, to protect your investment.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg