Scout
0 Kudos

Sandisk - Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card : Availability ???

The SanDisk - Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card - Black/Red (95MB/Sec) memory card was never sold directly on best buy

US Bestbuy Addressis : http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sandisk-extreme-pro-64gb-sdxc-uhs-i-memory-card-black-red/3827055.p?skuI...

This is a real deal memory card with a good price against competitors now, and is now available with major other retailers in Canada.
Suprised to see that Best doesnt event sell/ stock them. Could you please let me know if i should wait in case if this item is going to be stocked soon (online/ in store).

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Sandisk - Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card : Availability ???

hi there @BobbyCh

Unfortunately we aren't carrying that memory card - the closest one we have is this Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB memory card.

cheers,

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

Hi @BBYLaura,

Thank you for the response.

Actually i was much amazed by the sheer performance and reliability of this card (for cameras and lappy etc..). have used this card before in my DSLR camera for 2 years and its the best in class; and sadly i have to choose another retailer now Smiley Sad Anyways thank you BestBuy for the service

Cheers,

Bobby

Legendary Luminary
0 Kudos

The price on bb.com seems a little too good to be true... (discounted by more than $200???)