Community Manager

Contest alert! Win an All-in-One computer

[ Edited ]

AIO_EngBIG.jpgHello Plug-in!

Introducing, the Big Performance in Small Spaces Photo Contest!

Is your desk overwhelmed with wires, screen, papers and other clutter? Want to get bigger performance out of your small space? Upload a picture of your clutter on our Contest page for a chance to win an HP Pavilion Touchsmart All-in-One PC from Intel, HP, Microsoft and Best Buy! From July 5 – 25, we’ll be collecting the worst of the worst from cluttered Canadians looking to upgrade their workspace with a streamlined All-in-One built to fit nicely into places with limited space.

Check out all the benefits of an All-in-One Desktop computer on the Plug-in blog and at bestbuy.ca/smallspacescontest.

The contest runs July 5 - 25, 2013.

Good luck to all!

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Oracle
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Contest alert! Win an All-in-One computer

I'm going to decline...  As an top horder..... I have no space on my desk for the prize if I win it.

Smiley Tongue

Scout
0 Kudos

Laura, I submitted an entry but do not see it... does it need to be reviewed and approved before it gets posted? Thanks!

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I have the same question. I submitted my small space picture, but, I don't see it on this forum either. I hope it's there.
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Like others here I'm not seeing my post for the contest?

I thought maybe it was because the confirmation e-mail got caught in my spam folder but I've retrieved, replied and re-posted my entry with picture but I'm not seeing it (or any other posts at all except the sample one).

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the issues! We're looking into it now - is anyone receiving an error message when they post?

BBYLaura
Community Manager

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Problem solved - all of your entries should now be showing. If you entered twice when this issue was ongoing, we'll remove the second entry and leave your first Smiley Wink

Thanks everyone, and good luck!

BBYLaura
Community Manager