Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: Have A Computer Question? We're Here To Help!

1. Yes they always come with a charger, it will be a North American version, so you may need a different one or an adapter depeding where you go internationally

2. Typically you have to deal with the country of purchase, meaing you would likely have to ship it back to MSI Canada/North America

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

In addition, since this a Marketplace product I would contact the vendor and ask them how warranty works.
Pioneer
0 Kudos

I'm planning to buy an MSI Laptop Bundle: MSI WE62 Bundle (http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/msi-we62-7rj-1838ca-15-6in-fhd-i7-7700hq-quadro-m2200-4gb-256gb-...)

My questions and concerns are:

1. Does it come with the laptop's charger or not?

2. I don't live permanently in Canada (where I will be buying and shipping the item) but will I be able to get warranty for the MSI Laptop internationally (in other MSI branches)? If yes, for how long?

I am a graduating Architecture Student and planning to purchase a heavy duty laptop for work purposes as well. I hope I'm making the right decision with the model and specs.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for this!!
Pioneer
0 Kudos

I'll ask my cousin to contact the vendor. Thanks so much!
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

So typically you do get one charger with your laptop.  I would hope for $2000 that you get one with this laptop!

As for the warranty, you are covered, but if you have any issues, you will likely have to return it to the Canadian retailer.  In this case, it would be the 3rd party seller, not Best Buy Canada.

The Captain
0 Kudos

Hello, I have three quick questions regarding the new HP Envy x360 15.6" with the following details;

• Model #: 15-BQ108CA 
  • Web Code: 11558157

1. Is the RAM upgradable? Is it 1x8GB (single channel), or 2x4GB (dual channel)?
  2. Is the RAM soldered to the board or replaceable? I'd like to upgrade the RAM myself to 16GB
  3. Is there a M.2 slot as well, or only a 2.5 inch SATA slot?

I'm really curious to know more about this product but there is not enough information on the website to help me make a decision. Thank you.