Pioneer
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Hp Spectre ac030ca availabiltiy

Hi Team, Hp recently launched their revamped spectre 13 inch with i7, 512gb SSD and 16gb ram. When does BBY plans to stock this model?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Hp Spectre ac030ca availabiltiy

Hello.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Unfortunately, at this time, I'm told that Best Buy Canada will not carry this particular product.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards. Learn more >

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I was told by one of your stores in the city that you will be releasing new Hp Spectre's this coming July.

Is that true?

Thanks

Community Manager
0 Kudos

I don't have any information about that at this point in time. It is not standard for the commuity team on the forum to have access to that information. If I'm provided with any news, I will post an update on this thread.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards. Learn more >

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Now that I see this laptop is available on your website, SKU 10764111. Can I do price match or buy Geek squad performance service plan or finance using Best Buy card ? Let me know.
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Hi there,

this item appears to be sold on Best Buy Marketplace - which means it is not sold by us, but a 3rd party vendor.

With that said, financing/service plans are unavailable to be added to this product, price matching if at all possible will have to be done by that 3rd party as well.

You can however purchase a Geek Squad Home membership which will cover the software portion of the PC and there are discounts on flat-rate repairs, should there be a future hardware issue.

Regards,