Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Will Bestbuy be carrying Lenovo Ideapad 510 80SV0058US?

[ Edited ]

There seems to be a high demand for the Lenovo Ideapad 510 80SV0058US, but availability is scarce.  Most major online retailers such as **competitor**.ca and **competitor** start carrying it but cant find it in here. Bestbuy is way behind. Can you do special order for it?

Also Lenovo Ideapad 510 80SV0056US will be stocked soon?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Will Bestbuy be carrying Lenovo Ideapad 510 80SV0058US?

Hey @RachelNguyen.

I'm not sure. I have forwarded this question to the team responsible for that category of products. I'll post that info once they get back to me.

Thanks!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Will Bestbuy be carrying Lenovo Ideapad 510 80SV0058US?

Hi @RachelNguyen.

Unfortunately, This won't be availalbe at Best Buy Canada in the forseeable future at this time. Smiley Sad

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation