Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Will best buy be getting the SteelSeries rival 310 and sensei 310 on September 1?

Hello, I was wondering if best buy will be getting the SteelSeries sensei 310 and rival 310 gaming mice on the September 1st release date. I am interested in getting one of these mice but if best buy isn't getting them I will have to get them elsewhere.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Will best buy be getting the SteelSeries rival 310 and sensei 310 on September 1?

Hello!

That is not information that the community forum team has right now. I will reach out to my colleagues about this inquiry. If they have confirmed news for me to share, I will do so on this thread. Thanks!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Will best buy be getting the SteelSeries rival 310 and sensei 310 on September 1?

Hello!

I've been told that Best Buy Canada does plan to carry these, but they are expected to arrive some time in mid September. Products will go live on the website without any prior communication, so be sure to check the website periodically.

Thanks!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation