Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

how long does it usually take to restock a desktop computer?

ive had my eye on a computer for a while but it hasnt restocked. how long does it usually take to restock a computer? Link: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/cyberpowerpc-cyberpowerpc-gaming-pc-amd-fx-6300-1tb-hdd-120gb-ss...?

Legendary Oracle

Re: how long does it usually take to restock a desktop computer?

It's possible that this package is no longer available.Smiley Sad

Have you tried conferring with one of the Best Buy Computer associates for help, or suggestions for similarly featured desktop gaming computers?

I was in a somewhat similar predicament just over a year ago, and I was recommended to purchase an Alienware unit, instead of the model I was looking for, which I am very happy with. I also ended up getting it with Geek Squad Total Protection Plan

Now, if I have any issues, I simply click on a link on my desktop and I can live chat with a Geek Squad Agent , who can resolve any issues, also provide me with a bit of tutorial, so I can understand what I did wrong.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Legendary Epic Genius

Hi there,

since Cyberpower is typically an enthusiast type brand its difficult to say if and when it will be restocked.

One thing to note is that it uses an older FX series processor, and likely AMD will be pushing their new Ryzen CPU's out to OEMs, so I'd say there is a good chance this unit won't be restocked since a newer model will come out. But you never know, might get lucky.

And Elico - while its great you invested in our Total Protection Plan but we no longer offer this service, lets make sure we are giving the right information to our (potential) clients.

OP - should you be interested in on-going service and support, please see a Blue-shirt for further details.
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Computers_Mike wrote:

And Elico - while its great you invested in our Total Protection Plan but we no longer offer this service, lets make sure we are giving the right information to our (potential) clients.

Yes, the Geek Squad Total Protection Plan, has been improved and replaced with Geek Squad Protection Plan plus Accidental Damage.

I included the link to show what I got.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg