Community Manager
0 Kudos

Share you Style Secrets with us!

We’ve all had those mornings where you are just not inspired by your overflowing closet and declare in frustration “I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!” You probably have lots to wear, but you just can’t today, you know? I know. And I wanted to start this thread to help everyone pull together a few ideas around how to look professional without too much effort (my specialty).

Statement necklaces. Nothing says I thought this outfit through like a statement necklace.

statement necklaces

All black everything. Not your pilly old more-grey-than-black t-shirt, but a true black on black looks effortlessly sharp. When paired with an aforementioned statement necklace, forget about it.

all black everything

Scarves. Like I mentioned in @Shelly_Wutke's thread about Fall Fashion, I’m a huge fan of adding a scarf to complete an outfit. Much like a statement necklace, you can be as outrageous as you like with your scarf choice, and no one will bat an eye. Simple.

scarves

What are your go-to style secrets that get you through the week?

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Share you Style Secrets with us!

Great post, Laura, and I love your suggestions!

Here are a few of my style secrets!

A bright handbag like this red number from United Colours of Benneton. I find that a pop of colour in an accessory like a purse adds a lot to an outfit during the chillier months in fall and winter.

I also like the classic look of pearl earrings or other studs for everyday. Check out these crystal studs to add a bit of glamour at work.

Finally, a rose gold, big face watch is still a go-to for me. Jazz up any outfit with this beautiful and functional Movado watch.

What are your style secrets? Check out VIVA Style to see our growing assortment of jewellery, handbags and more!

Cheers,

Julia

Online Manager

The Captain

Re: Share you Style Secrets with us!

I always have a statement necklace or bracelet in my accessories drawer. A statement piece can give details to a simple dress or shirt. It is perfect for simple shirt or plain shirt and it looks so classy and fashionable.