Scout
Accepted Solution

Binding machine

Does anyone have a recommendation on binding machines?  Budget is 300.00. Need something sturdy 

Legendary Epic Genius

Re: Binding machine

Amack1 wrote:

Does anyone have a recommendation on binding machines?  Budget is 300.00. Need something sturdy 

Hi @Amack1!

If you follow this link, there are a number of binding machines available.  Please note that some of these options are sold by third party sellers, and as such Best Buy cannot guarantee shipping prices or delivery dates.

Hope that helps!

JB

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Scout
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I did see the listings for binding machines, but was hoping to get some recommendations.  It appears as if none of the ones online are rated by customers yet.

Thanks,

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@Amack1

Sorry about that. I don't personally make use of binding machines so I can't really comment on what would make one stand out.

That being said I did a quick Google search and found that in terms of binding machines, manual ones seem to get higher ratings than the electric or thermal ones (presumably because you have less worry about mechanical failure in a manual binding machine). I'm not sure what the trade-off is between a manual and electric biding machine, whether it's the max number of pages or the ease with which you can bind pages together.

Note that the manual machines that I can see available on Best Buy's website are all sold by a third party seller.

Hope that helps!

JB

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg