Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: Alien: Covenant SteelBook

[ Edited ]

@goofysuperman @Leprekon

Might be best to hurry on down to your local Best Buy before it opens to be first in line for the 1-5? available in store copies.

That is, if the stores are receiving any copies.

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Drum18 wrote:

@Leprekon @goofysuperman

Hum...  I've ordered the 4K Steelbook edition.  Been charged Saturday and got my shipping notice yesterday 20:13 EST.  Package has since been moving in Mississauga in transit now for Montreal.

Which editions did you guys order?

I ordered the 4K version but reordered it July 31 (due to some gc not allowing me to add to order)

The Oracle
0 Kudos

casey1985 wrote:

@goofysuperman @Leprekon

Might be best to hurry on down to your local Best Buy before it opens to be first in line for the 1-5? available in store copies.

That is, if the stores are receiving any copies.

I can call about 15 mins before they open to reserve a copy since they answer there phones. Around then. 

Luminary
0 Kudos

Drum18 wrote:

@Leprekon @goofysuperman

Hum...  I've ordered the 4K Steelbook edition.  Been charged Saturday and got my shipping notice yesterday 20:13 EST.  Package has since been moving in Mississauga in transit now for Montreal.

Which editions did you guys order?

4K Steelbook. Hopefully it will ship today. Still haven't been charged for it yet either. Smiley Sad

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@Leprekon

Lucky for you.  Since the website no longer uses the reserve in store feature on release days, I don't think the stores around here would take a reservation by phone since the people waiting at the door always out number the quantity in store these days.

And I'm lucky if the stores ever answer their phones when they are open Smiley Wink

Highlighted
The Oracle

@casey1985 Well I have called for ghost in the shell and was told they didn't have any shipped to the store but I did for a few other movies. I guess it depends on the store. I told him the reserve in store option wasn't available
The Oracle
0 Kudos

Just curious if the item is out of stock and on release day does it goes from preorder to out of stock on order status? I know when it comes to video games sometimes it goes to back order on release from preorders.
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Mine shipped out last night.  I ordered one of each.

The Captain
0 Kudos

I have the same issue. I ordered a copy of the 4K Steelbook on July 21st still no shipping notice and my gc has not been charged yet. My order went from pre-order yesterday to out of stock.  This is the 2nd time they have been late shipping to me, the first time with Ghost in the Shell I didn't get it for a whole week.  I don't know whats going but not happy with there shipping lately.

The Oracle

Apparently no stores in Canada received copies and just got off the phone with CS and was told the guy will check with the warehouses in Mississauga & Vancouver to find out because he told me it was sold out. I explain preorders only sell out when the allotment is gone for preorders. Item Status changes from preorder to Shipped/Out of Stock/Backordered. He will be calling me back in a few hours so I'll let you guys know what I'm told.