Legendary Oracle

Batman vs. Two-Face (SteelBook) Online Preorder.

[ Edited ]

If anybody is interested the New! Batman vs. Two-Face (SteelBook) (Blu-ray) is online for preorder. Smiley Happy

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/batman-vs-two-face-steelbook-blu-ray/m2226050.aspx?

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Batman vs. Two-Face (SteelBook) Online Preorder.

Sold out, sigh. They must have had like, one copy, which is actually par for the course with Best Buy these days.

Even when you have products I want, you sell out of them online and don't stock them in stores. Good work. 

Highlighted
The Oracle
0 Kudos

@reynaldo

You may want to try and pick this up in a Best Buy store on release day.

Batman and Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, The Flash: Season 3 and other DC steelbooks were released to stores.

Also, keep checking the listing online to see if it comes back in stock.

The Oracle
0 Kudos

I saw 4 copies of this steelbook in my local store today.

This was also showing as available for backorder a few minutes ago but now seems to be gone again.

Also saw 3 copies of the Justice League: New Frontier (Commemorative Edition) steelbook as well.

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

casey1985 wrote:

Also saw 3 copies of the Justice League: New Frontier (Commemorative Edition) steelbook as well.

I also saw the Justice League: New Frontier (Commemorative Edition) steelbook at another brick and mortar competitor;  the new kid on the block starting with S and rhymes with "fun fries" that has taken over a former three letter retailers store spaces. Smiley Very Happy