[ Edited ]
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: Baywatch 'Only at Best Buy'

Guess it's gotta be the same as the Best Buy USA exclusive

Image2.jpg

RaynaldLachance wrote:

@BBYTerence

What is exclusive? The Cover? Bonus disc?

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/baywatch-only-at-best-buy-blu-ray-combo-2017/m2224928.aspx

Thanks!

The Captain
0 Kudos

I hope.

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@RaynaldLachance

Bonus disc, that's it.

Same artwork and price as standard edition on average.

Community Manager

Hello.

I was told that there are exclusive clips on the BD/ DVD that are not on any other formats, and this is only for Best Buy.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

BBYTerence wrote:

Hello.

I was told that there are exclusive clips on the BD/ DVD that are not on any other formats, and this is only for Best Buy.

Hopefully the exclusive clips are actually funny, unlike the movie. One of the biggest letdowns of the summer for me. :'(

Luminary
0 Kudos

If you don't like the movie, then don't buy it! lol

I want to get the 4K version, but I'm guessing I'd be missing out on these exclusive features if I do. Smiley Sad

Epic Genius

@goofysuperman

Don't worry, I'm not sure that the "Special Features" on the extra disc are worth much, but the 4K will more than likely sell pretty cheap in the near future.

Domestic results were average, but worldwide results actually made it profitable believe it or not.

Legendary Epic Genius

Jacques1400 wrote:

@goofysuperman

Don't worry, I'm not sure that the "Special Features" on the extra disc are worth much, but the 4K will more than likely sell pretty cheap in the near future.

Domestic results were average, but worldwide results actually made it profitable believe it or not.

In that case it sounds like it's just like the TV show!

I'm not a fan of the show, but I will take it as it is.  Sounds like something which might have a few laughs.  If not, there is always Alexandra Daddario. Smiley Happy