0 Kudos

Re: Beauty and the Beast

Thanks @bjmaxvun67. Got another 2 now since this Logan damaged I'm getting 4
The Oracle
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:
Thanks @bjmaxvun67. Got another 2 now since this Logan damaged I'm getting 4

Your welcome @Leprekon,  ironically a few days ago I got rid of I of the 2 copies of the Beauty and the Beast steelbooks I had on preorder; along with a few other preorders for fear banned from shopping at Best Buy Canada because I returned too many unopened copies; now I more concerned about getting a decent copy ( I never said I was that bright). Smiley LOL Here  is the link with the conversation http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/Quality-of-Steelbooks-Spine-Slashes-damages-etc/td-p/17... .

Now I just preordered this steelbook again mainly because since it is a Disney movie steelbook I might keep both of them. I also might go back and preorder backups of some of these other movie if they become available to insure I do not get a damaged copy. Yes to much back and forth with me; like I stated before " I am not to bright". Smiley Very Happy       

The Oracle

Ya I saw @bjmaxvin67. I think just @casey1995 just had bad luck as I was informed from @BBYTerence that there would be no problems ordering Mummy steelbook till I got a good copy but it was too much hassle after 4 copies. I ordered 2 more Fate of The Furious when I saw it this morning.
The Oracle
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:
I ordered 2 more Fate of The Furious when I saw it this morning.

Thank You @Leprekon I thought I was imagining that the new shipment of Fate of The Furious appeared today. I announced  it on the steelbook forum and the Fate of the Furious forum but was not quite sure if it just appeared and not imagining it; at any rate I ordered one more copy  Fate of the Furious and another of Kong Skull Island so I have 2 copies of both coming in the mail (hopefully they in good condition).  Smiley LOL

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Anyone else get a email about recent orders can't be fulfilled?
The Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Leprekon wrote:
Anyone else get a email about recent orders can't be fulfilled?

Are you referring to a message that started in this manner.Smiley Frustrated 

Despite our best efforts we were not able to secure inventory of Beauty and the Beast (English) (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo) (2017) for your recent order. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

We've removed this item from your order and you will not be charged for it. To make up for any inconvenience, we'd like to offer you an eCertificate for

Yes I did which answers my question as to why I did not see it when I was going over my orders and i made that order on may 30; I still have my original order so I will still have one copy coming in the mail. They must be canceling all the orders from when they showed they had new stock for preorder; really sucks. Smiley Frustrated

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Was your English or French @bjmaxvin67? That's the email I got too
Luminary
0 Kudos

Yeah I ordered the English one and got the cancellation email as well with a $5 code that expires real soon. Smiley Sad

The Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Leprekon wrote:
Was your English or French @bjmaxvin67? That's the email I got too

I ordered the English version; when did you order your copy @Leprekon and was that your only one? Smiley Indifferent Ialso recieved the a $5 code that expires real soon; I would of used it for the Wonder Women and Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 Steelbook preorders if I had known about this. 

The Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I ordered My second set Wednesday. My other was ordeeed on lmyge day it went live. I wonder if we could just add it in the payment section. I already added e certificates through cs the other day on the order I'm getting charged for.

Edit:  looks like I got charged for my other Beauty & The Beast Steelbooks so I just made another Fate 8 order just to add all my gc & this promo code. Btw @bjmaxvin67 there still is Guardians Of The Galaxy Steelbooks up so you could make another order to use the promo code