Luminary
Accepted Solution

Deadpool Steelbook

[ Edited ]

With Deadpool breaking records at the box office and a sequel already in the works, it's not surprising that a steelbook has been slated for pre-order overseas with a release date around June 16.  I have no doubt it will happen here, too, but will Best Buy be getting it or do I have to go shop elsewhere?

Here's hoping for a WEA version of it! You can do it! Smiley Wink

Community Manager

Re: Deadpool Steelbook

Hello @ShadowOfLight,

Great news, yes we will have a very limited edition Deadpool Steelbook available. Smiley Happy

We're just working out the details and we'll share what we know as soon as we can, but we're expecting the pre-order for it to happen in early April (this could change so its just an approx. time).

I'm assuming you saw it this weekend? Welcome to the Plug-In community!

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Highlighted
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Wonderful news BBYBilly  Smiley Very Happy

Luminary

Haven't had the opportunity to watch it yet, but if it is half as good as my expectations are, I'm sold!
Legendary Oracle
Legendary Oracle

[ Edited ]

For those that haven't heard about the Canadian hero doomed to Cancer, filmed in Canada...

An earlier attempt....

Luminary

The overpass scenes were filmed just a 5 min walk from my downtown work place on the Georgia Viaduct leading into Vancouver's downtown core. Couldn't see too much because of the high black boards they used, but they couldn't hide everything Smiley Very Happy

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/movie-guide/First+look+Deadpool+filming+Georgia+Viaduct/10...

Luminary
0 Kudos

That's great news. I was under the impression that 20th century fox doesn't do Steelbooks in North America, but with the Star Wars SBs just released, I gues things have changed.

I'm curious, how limited of a release are we looking at? I have to get a copy, I loved this movie, it was everything I had hoped for and more. Can't wait to see it again.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Not sure if you've seen this yet, but a hilarious Deadpool sidekick bit on ‘The Late Late Show’ with James Corden last night.

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Luminary

Finally had a chance to see the movie this past Sunday and I can only say one thing about it ...

AWESOME!

Bring on the 2nd installment ASAP! Can't wait to get my hands on this baby.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hello @BBYBilly

I was curious if there was any new info on the Deadpool Steelbook pre-order date, now that we are only a few weeks away from early April.

Thanks