Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: Doctor Strange Steelbook Thread

tezster wrote:

This would be 2D-only, correct?

With only 2 discs in the picture, going to say you're correct on this.

Community Manager

Coltyboy wrote:

Hey @BBYTerence will we be able to reserve online for in-store pick up on the day?

Hey @Coltyboy.

I'll find out. I'll post on here once I get an answer on this. Sometimes the reserve and pick-up option is not available for certain products on release day.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
Luminary
0 Kudos

Sounds good @BBYTerence cheers!

Community Manager

Hey @Coltyboy

This is going to be in-store only. There will not be a reserve and pick-up option.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Dr. Strange Steelbook Thread

Anyone's order get shipped by letter mail? It says Canada Post but has A Purolator tracking number. Any info @BBYTerence on why it says letermail. I don't want to have to the hassle of a damage steelbook.
Luminary
0 Kudos

About 15 English Doctor Strange Steelbooks left online guys!!
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:
Anyone's order get shipped by letter mail? It says Canada Post but has A Purolator tracking number. Any info @BBYTerence on why it says letermail. I don't want to have to the hassle of a damage steelbook.

I'll ask what this means. I'm not sure what "lettermail" means, and I'm not familiar with the specific shipping processes for the different products. I'm currently waiting for an answer.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Thanks @BBYTerence. Sometimes it says that and it shows up in a. I'd but since it's actually Purolator I won't get mine till Thursday due to the drop off location hours
Community Manager
0 Kudos

They have told me that this has been flagged to ship in a box and NOT bubble wrap. So it's supposed to be packaged in a box.

As for why it says Purolator, I'm not sure. I'm still waiting on an answer to that.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Oracle
0 Kudos

My tracking info is Purolator so i don't know why it says Canada Post with a Purolator tracking number