Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Can't Pre-Order Doctor Strange Steelbook

Hey, @DarthHiggy.

If and when Best Buy Canada will be restocking this is still TBD. Nothing is confirmed yet. Once I receive news, I'll update everyone on this thread Smiley Happy

Thanks

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Yeah, this is a joke. I had the same issue as @DarthHiggy and now I can't pre-order it either.

If you look at my post history, this is a recurring theme. I don't know why I keep coming back to Best Buy. It's like an abusive relationship. Smiley Sad
The Captain
0 Kudos

Any updates on what the heck is happening with this release? Both the steelbook and even the standard 3D release are still showing the placeholder release date, and it's supposed to be coming out next week.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

There won't be anymore available online, but there MIGHT be some available in-store once it's released. That's just my educated guess, and I'm sure quantities will vary per store (some stores might not have any) and be quite limited.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Epic Genius

[ Edited ]

From next week flyer, should be MIN. 10 per store:

strange.jpg

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence

From next week flyer, should be MIN. 10 per store:

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Cool!

Nice catch @Drum18.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Community Manager

Doctor Strange Steelbook Thread

[ Edited ]

Optimized-IMG_1571 (1).jpg

Here is a screenshot of the English version of the flyer. FYI, the minimum 10 per store is in the French flyer only, and that minimum quantity only pertains to stores in Quebec. Outside of Quebec, there MIGHT be some stores with less than 10. Quantity will vary by store.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: Doctor Strange Steelbook Thread

This would be 2D-only, correct?

Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Doctor Strange Steelbook Thread

Hey @BBYTerence will we be able to reserve online for in-store pick up on the day?