Luminary
0 Kudos

Fantastic Beasts steelbook

[ Edited ]

The associates in the store dont have answers and look rather bored when i've asked when it will be available for preorder Smiley Sad

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Why is Fantastic Beasts steelbook not available for pre-order?

Hey @DoodlesMom.

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to get your hands on that steelbook.

It was available for pre-order, but it is currently sold out. I've asked the team in charge of steelbooks to let me know if and when there will be more available. I'll let you know on this thread once I hear more.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @DoodlesMom.

There will be a limited quantity of the Fantastic Beasts steelbook available for ONLINE ordering either later tonight or by tomorrow. 

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Thanks! I think i got one but it said the 'confirmation is delayed' although i got an order #

i hope it didnt screw up Smiley Sad

btw when tou click on: shop, video games..., steelebooks. It comes up with an error "whoops there is currently no products on this page..."

Highlighted
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

DoodlesMom wrote:

Thanks! I think i got one but it said the 'confirmation is delayed' although i got an order #

i hope it didnt screw up Smiley Sad

btw when tou click on: shop, video games..., steelebooks. It comes up with an error "whoops there is currently no products on this page..."

If you did have issues, it's currently still available for pre-order as of me writing this if you want to make sure.

The Oracle

[ Edited ]

Hey @DoodlesMom and @pikachuforever,

I asked @BBYTerence about this yesterday and he posted "Sorry that page is not visible right now. There's some site maintenance happening, and that page is one of the pages being updated. I've seen what's supposed to show up on that page, and everything seems to be setup correctly. Once site maintenance is done, that page should be public-facing again."

I hope this update includes more new steelbook titles on ths page. Smiley LOL