Community Manager

Re: Fate of the Furious Steelbook

@Drum18

I think the most likely reason is the decision makers changing their minds and deciding to bring in more for eCommerce.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

What's going on with the inventory lately on these steelbooks? I've missed this one, Logan, and Star Wars and have never missed before. Are they carrying less now?

Luminary
0 Kudos

@bevanz19 Studios are starting to realize to keep print runs low 

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Also this steelbook had more inventory on Thursday I believe as it was posted in the other forum
The Captain
0 Kudos

i was checking almost daily and everytime id see a post for more, id go there, but sold out.

i noticed today they listed some online so i was able to finally put an order in.

im hoping to snag an in store copy of logan.

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Still available as of now.

Community Manager

rsz_1f8_bby_steelbook_2_2d.jpgrsz_f8_steelbook_out_3d.jpg

I received the images today for the Fate of the Furious steelbook.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Nice @BBYTerence as it matches the other 7
Highlighted
Luminary
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence No inside artwork ?  what about release date ?

Epic Genius

AWESOME news @BBYTerence

ff01.jpgff02.jpgff03.jpg