Community Manager

Re: Ghost in the Shell

rsz_gits_steelbook_3d_dmub.jpg

rsz_ghs_key_bd_stlbk_beautyspread_m01.jpg

Hey!

Here are the images that I have received for Ghost in the Shell.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards. Learn more >

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

thanks @BBYTerence

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

My bad.Smiley Embarassed

Epic Genius

@bjmaxvin67

Hum.. it has been live for pre-order for weeks now? Smiley Indifferent

Legendary Epic Genius

Drum18 wrote:

@bjmaxvin67

Hum.. it has been live for pre-order for weeks now? Smiley Indifferent

I think he just means that they changed to the proper cover art and not the placeholder.

The Oracle
0 Kudos

On sale for $29.99 and as usual good thing I bought 2 but not sure if my second one has a loose disc or disc tray. My open one has a tiny dent by the edge @BBYTerence
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:
On sale for $29.99 and as usual good thing I bought 2 but not sure if my second one has a loose disc or disc tray. My open one has a tiny dent by the edge @BBYTerence

Thanks for letting me know.

I take it you will be returning one of them. Let me know if you have any questions.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards. Learn more >

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Man, I'm kinda miffed. I pre-ordered mine weeks/months in advance and it won't be delivered until August 1st! WT-F???

The Oracle
0 Kudos

BBYTerence wrote:

Leprekon wrote:

Thanks for letting me know.

I take it you will be returning one of them. Let me know if you have any questions.

I think the dent was manufactured as it was right where the side of where you open it where it has that lip. But was able to grab one in store and return both of mine and it's good now. Thanks @BBYTerence

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

HamudMirza wrote:

Man, I'm kinda miffed. I pre-ordered mine weeks/months in advance and it won't be delivered until August 1st! WT-F???

Strange.  I ordered mine early Wednesday morning and received it today.