Luminary
0 Kudos
The Captain

Re: John Wick & John Wick 2 on SteelBook

Community Manager

Hey @Marcus05 and everyone.

I haven't heard anything about John Wick 1, but the John Wick Chapter 2 steelbook is available for pre-order now.

Thanks for posting @Leafs17.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards. Learn more >

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Thank You @Leafs17 for the heads up on the John Wick 2 Steelbook. I hope Best Buy Canada eventually decides to release John Wick on Steelbook. Smiley Happy

The Captain
0 Kudos

I pre-ordered John Wick 2 but I think the John Wick Steelbook cover looks just as great! Fingers crossed we get it! 

JW1Steelbok.jpg

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Hoping the fact that the original John Wick is currently only available to buy as a 4K edition (and not on Blu or DVD like you could last week) is a good sign that they are releasing that steelbook as well. Fingers crossed at least.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Low print run for Canada i would grab these fast 

The Oracle
0 Kudos

I was curious why only 4K of John Wick was listed but all other formats for John Wick 2 @pikachuforever
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@Leprekon

I was monitoring John Wick daily since the U.S. had listed their Steelbooks, and both the BD Combo & DVD editions were on sale for the longest time. I guess they sold out and are not planning a re-stock.

Luminary
0 Kudos

uly55e5 wrote:

I pre-ordered John Wick 2 but I think the John Wick Steelbook cover looks just as great! Fingers crossed we get it! 

JW1Steelbok.jpg

Definitely fingers crossed!