Legendary Epic Genius

Re: Justice League Steelbook

BBYTerence wrote:

Hello @pikachuforever.

I'll just bring this thread to the attention of the individuals who may find this info useful so they are aware. I don't know the intricacies of the industry or how the artwork gets decided on, but I'll pass the feedback along.

Thanks @BBYTerence! Much appreciated.

And I much prefer that artwork @bjmaxvin67. Wish we were getting it. Fingers crossed on the eventual re-release.

Highlighted
Legendary Epic Genius

[ Edited ]

Price drop for the Justice League steelbooks:

2D: 34.99$ -> 32.99$

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/justice-league-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-blu-ray-combo-2017/m2...

4K: 44.99$ -> 39.99$    ONLINE ONLY!

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/justice-league-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-c...

Oh and please, with both still being available for pre-order, let's all forget about the "automatic" price adjustement debate... just re-order at the new price and cancel your previous order Smiley Wink

The Captain
0 Kudos

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Legendary Epic Genius

wrote:

Oh and please, with both still being available for pre-order, let's all forget about the "automatic" price adjustement debate... just re-order at the new price and cancel your previous order Smiley Wink

Words to live by.

Legendary Epic Genius

No surprise here, but we got confirmation on both listings:

m2226610

m2226670

Luminary
0 Kudos

... and there goes my order. Just not a fan of these comic book steelbook covers when the movie is live action.

Luminary
0 Kudos

I really dig this! I wonder if they will have copies in stores or online only
The Captain
0 Kudos

If they are looking for someone with no experience or judgment to randomly choose steelbook covers, I will volunteer. Obviously it is a personal preference, but when you consistently have better designs overseas, having these comic art covers for live action movies repeatedly is extremely frustrating/disappointing.