The Captain

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword Steelbook?

Hello @BBYTerence! I might be too early for this, but will BestBuy Canada be getting a steelbook for the latest iteration of King Arthur?   The movie was action-packed and in my opinion, has a very high replay value. Please, please, please tell us Canada will be getting a steelbook exclusive!

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: King Arthur: Legend of the Sword Steelbook?

Considering it's one of the biggest flops of the year, it's a possibility they will give it a Steelbook in order to generate additional revenue.

This being said, it's a little too early to get an answer one way or the other. Smiley Wink

Legendary Epic Genius

It'll be announced here if it is confirmed -- http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/Upcoming-SteelBooks-Discussion-Thread/td-p/161109/page/....

And yes, I foresee a steelbook dropping to recoup part of the huge loss on this movie. Curious if anything else will flop as hard this summer...

Luminary
0 Kudos

If it's a 4K Steelbook, I'll probably bite on it. But since I want the 4K, I'll pass if it's not. 

Community Manager

Hey @Dash-.

Thanks for starting the thread for this.

It's a little too early right now, but once I receive any news, I'll post updates on this thread here!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
The Captain

BBYTerence wrote:

Hey @Dash-.

Thanks for starting the thread for this.

It's a little too early right now, but once I receive any news, I'll post updates on this thread here!

@BBYTerence Thanks for acknowledging. It might be early, but I simply just want to show that there is an interest for this title to be a steelbook! Smiley Very Happy

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I myself loved this movie and I'm with you Dash! I saw they have one at **competitor** and ordered from there just in case. Hope we get one here so I can cancel it

Luminary
0 Kudos

A Steelbook would be nice for this one too, but since it doesn't look like it, I'll just pick up the regular 4K.