The Captain

Re: Logan blu ray and steelbook

The Oracle
0 Kudos

I was about to post this. Live and no errors when checking out!
Luminary
0 Kudos

Just wondering if anyone knows if this will be available in stores i don't want to miss out but about have the time i order online my steelbooks come damaged and as we all know we usually get stuck with them because they sell out so fast .At least the big title's. so i prefer to go hand pick my own at 10am the morning the store opens.but ya if i have to order online i will.GOT TO HAVE THIS ONE
The Oracle

Better not chance it and order online. If you order 2 atleast you shouldn't have a damage issue but that's giving high hopes. But you can go to store as well to play it safe that is if the reserve in store takes all the store copies on hold.
The Captain
0 Kudos

No 4K steelbook... easy pass for me Smiley Sad
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Danno82 wrote:
Of all the amazing promotional art this movie has and this is what they select for the Steelbook art? I'm disappointed.

Does anyone know of the Steelbook at Best Buy in the states will be the same art?
I assume it will be. So I may have to keep an eye on the UK release to see if it's any better.

I totally agree -- I'm pretty disappointed by it too. But I guess after pre-ordering so many of this year's steelbooks, I had to outright skip one. Smiley Sad

And yes, it's the same in the States.

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

love1492 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone knows if this will be available in stores i don't want to miss out but about have the time i order online my steelbooks come damaged and as we all know we usually get stuck with them because they sell out so fast .At least the big title's. so i prefer to go hand pick my own at 10am the morning the store opens.but ya if i have to order online i will.GOT TO HAVE THIS ONE

Better to pre-order and chance it if you do want this steelbook, then risk missing out entirely in the store.

When in doubt, pre-order.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Is there any info on if this Steelbook will include the black and white version of the film?
Luminary
0 Kudos

A Retailer in Australia is selling this Steelbook with the black and white version (known as "Logan Noir") as a preorder bonus.
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@Danno82

According to some relatively reliable sources, Logan Noir will be included in the BB U.S. edition, so it is safe to assume that the Canadian edition will also have it. As with La La Land, nothing was ever mentionned about including a 4K, but it did have one.

Logan-Steelbook-Best-Buy-Exclusive-768x506.jpg

"Logan is coming home on May 23, and you may want to get to Best Buy to secure your copy, especially if you are like me and collect Steelbooks. The Steelbook will come in a Three-Disc Set with a Blu-Ray, DVD, and a third disc that will include Logan Noir, the black and white version of the film coming to theaters one night only on May 16."